Renderoc HB45 high performance, fibre reinforced, medium weight mortar (R4) has been specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work. It can be applied in sections up to 80 mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 70 mm thickness in overhead locations in a single application without formwork.Get in touch Request a quote
Thicker sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers. Deep pockets can sometimes be filled in a single application dependent on the configuration of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
Renderoc HB45 can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique. The material should not be applied at less than 10 mm thickness.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 35 - 60 N/mm²
- High-build applications possible while maintaining higher compressive strengths — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.